Chirp Love, Art

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

"Masterpieces" Display is finished.

Share --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Oh my word I haven't posted in a few days. Yikes! I got sidetracked with this beautiful weather and besides playing outside with my kiddos I have been painting!

I posted a few weeks ago about wanting a cute way to display my kiddos artwork. Well it is finished! I received my vinyl letters in the mail I ordered from my friend Brie and it made the piece complete. I decided on the word "Masterpieces" since everything my children create are masterpieces and I am sure you feel the same way with yours too! I just love it. This hangs in our kitchen and I can change out the girls latest art and put the new art up.



If you want to see how I made this piece you can see my last post on this project HERE. If you want to check out Brie's website and see what she offers you can click Uppercaseliving. Here is her email address brie.aitchison@gmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment