Chirp Love, Art

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

You may see weeds, but I see beauty

Share --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My girls picked this beautiful arrangement for me from our own backyard. I put them in my kitchen window above our sink so I can look at them all the time. Most of them are weeds and some are azaleas and dogwoods. I can't help but think when I look at them how each one (including the weeds) brings a unique kind of beauty to our world. Reminds me of people. 



God has made each one of us unique in our own ways. He sees our beauty inside and out. It is so mind boggling the stories we are hearing in the news of people or children bullying, hating and discriminating against others. I imagine Jesus walked and talked with all kinds of different people.


I find as I am getting older and especially now since I have children I stand up for what I believe and have been taught. I stand in confidence in my Jesus and am willing to take the criticism and rejection. However I see the beauty in people and know that we are all human. Who are we to judge or reject others. Isn't our Jesus "LOVE".

Life is too short to hate and hate makes a person ugly.

No comments:

Post a Comment