Chirp Love, Art

Friday, March 16, 2012

My friend Ashlie Blake with Painting Bliss

Share --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am so excited to pass the word along about my friend Ashlie Blake with Painting Bliss. She has been an Internet art friend for several years but we have communicated more in the last few months and opportunities are popping up everywhere for her. I am so happy and keep watching in amazement on what is happening in her art career. Her work is centered on nature and life and the beauty she sees in it. I am drawn to her and her work because of the colors, her use of texture and style....oh and SHE LOVES HELLO KITTY so that means she is definitely a sista to me!


This is one of my favorite pieces! I love birds. Another reason I am attracted to Ashlie's work so much.

Ashlie
Check out her about me page.


Ashlie is a Kindred Spirit and I am so lucky to be her art friend! Check out her newest adventure with her blogging and art Here.


1 comment: