Chirp Love, Art

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Work in progress

Share --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Golly gee, I am not finishing any projects but keep starting on new ones....lol that is how I roll. I like to have several going at one time.

This is a "masterpiece" in progress. No literally. I plan on hanging this in my kitchen so I can display the girls latest artwork on it weekly. I am having the letters "Masterpieces" in a whimsical font designed to put above the work. I am so excited. I will have to post a picture when it is finished. I am still trying to figure out how I want to hang each piece of their art.

Starting to paint the frame, which by the way is a recycled frame from the door entry to my closet my dad and Steve took out a few weeks ago. My dad made this for me to go around an old bulletin board.

Frame painted

This is not done. I am waiting on vinyl letters and still trying to decide on how to hang the art.
Keep checking back to see how it turns out. I am so excited to be able to see my girls work but displayed in a stylish frame. Cuts down the clutter on the fridge.

Follow Me on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment