Chirp Love, Art

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Day trip to my favorite craft supply stores

Share --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
There is just something about a day trip to my favorite craft stores to lift my spirits. The gloomy winter days steal my sunshine and I need a project high. Oh, and the best part is since I homeschool, my "girl squad" comes along for the fun.

I just can't help it. I get so excited about the little things. I plan on stocking up on new paintbrushes even though I have a hard time parting with the old ones so I normally find some purpose for them. : )



This is my cat Peppy sitting in the window soaking up the much needed sun. I think he was starting to feel cabin feaver too. Yes, a cat can feel that way even if he is strictly a indoor cat. Just ask him.
 I can't wait to see what kind of goodies and surprises I run into. Hopefully something totally unexpected. Maybe a cool button or a scrap of material I just have to have or even some cool new paint pens. I need to paint. It is in my being to do something creative. LOL

Come on SPRING!!!!!

Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Ooooh I am getting paintbrushes today!! yay for new paintbrushes!

    ReplyDelete