Chirp Love, Art

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

chirplove shared an Instagram photo with you

Share --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi there,
chirplove just shared an Instagram photo with you:

view full image
"It is official. With much thought and somewhat turmoil I have closed citygirlstudios.com. I have evolved and grown so much as an artist from when I first started city girl studios in 2004. It is a chapter closed, but with that a new one begins. I am so excited to be starting my new, fresh chapter. I will be updating my blog as best I can. I am a stay at home mom and stay busy with keeping up with my home, homeschooling my 6yr old and my art. I hope to keep you coming back to see what I am doing. I hope we can grow as kindred spirits. xoxo"
Thanks,
The Instagram Team

No comments:

Post a Comment