Chirp Love, Art

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Big Girl Panties

Share --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2-15-2012
Ok, so I had to get up, put my big girl panties on and take the day by the horns. Oh, maybe thats not the saying or maybe a few sayings jumbled together but you get the picture. These last few weeks have had some hard knocks.

It is easy to get discouraged when you feel slammed in all different directions. However, I woke up with a renewed attitude today. My God is good and He has a bigger plan. Although I do not see it or even understand why I have to take the uncomfortable or inconveniant journey He sees the bigger picture.

My hope for the day is Jeremaih 29:11 For I know the plans I have for you, plans to prosper you and not to harm you.

I hope my hope rubs off on ya!

Ps. Spring is a coming!!!!



Follow Me on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment