Chirp Love, Art

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Pretty Is As Pretty Does

Share --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My grandmother's famous line..... "Pretty is as Pretty Does". Ain't it the truth???

So many people are focused on the outside and have such an ugly attitude which depreciates the real meaning of beauty.

One of my goals as a mother of two little girls is teaching them that pretty is what is on the inside. Sharing God's love and being a true friend is "pretty".

I have heard little girl chatter and it disappoints me with some of what they say. I speak frankly to my girls about loving one another. That it is brave and "ok" to say no or I don't want to. Being different doesn't mean you are weird. It means you are strong in Christ and focus on what God would want you to do.

If you know me at all you know I am not a writer so I am going to leave it that! I hope you shine your light God gave you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment