Chirp Love, Art

Saturday, August 20, 2011

My baby song bird turns 6!

Share --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Between swimming lessons, starting home school, and celebrating two very special birthdays it has been a crazy busy life! I wouldn't trade one moment for anyone else's! So my posts are sometimes few and far between.
On August 18th 2005 at 11:45pm my life changed forever. It was the best change I could ever ask for and I am completely in love from the bottom of her toes to the top of her sweet little head. What an amazing gift God has given me. I learn so much from her every day. Her heart is so uplifting. Her prayers to Jesus, her giggles at silly things and her moments when she is upset remind me of how precious life is.
We have gotten to celebrate ALL week because so many people love my little bird so they have joined us in celebrating. On Monday a close friend and her husband who have been a part of our lives since I was pregnant came and picked Emma up and took her to "Build A Bear" workshop. Guess what she picked out? Yep, Hello Kitty and nope not by my persuasion cause I wasn't there. However my girlfriend called me and handed the phone to Emma and she was telling me all about what she was going to get with such excitement. What can I say, the girls just got taste.
Last week I picked up one of Emma's BFF's and took them to see "Smurfs".  It was an absolute joy to hear their sweet giggles and oh how proud I was to be able to walk them in and be a part of their day. We ate lots of popcorn and each of us had our own Cherry coke. Afterwards I took them to our house and they played dress up till time to go home.
Every third Thursday of the month our church has a stitches class. We each come together to sew, paint, crochet, etc and just socialize. This past Thursday I brought a cake to celebrate with some of my closest friends. I was overwhelmed by the turn out.... and of course the cake was Hello Kitty. Each person surprised her with a gift and she was so excited. It was a wonderful day and I am so thankful  for my friends who are more life family to us!
What a special little girl Emma is to be so loved by so many!
Thanks,





Emma just a few days old.



Emma at 1 years old


Emma at 3 yrs old.

Emma at 3 yrs old in Myrtle Beach Hotel.




Me and my dad and Emma Blue in California visiting my family.






Emma at 4 yrs old with her Jewels Doll. You can find her

Emma at 5 yrs old and now a BIG sister. She is not the fondest of it either.

Princess Emma in 2010 was in complete awe of a real princess. So sweet and we are so excited we are going again this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment