Chirp Love, Art

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Centerpiece for a ladies Christmas dinner

Share --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I guess people think because you are an artist you can do anything crafty. Well I panic when I am given a project that I feel I am going to completely mess up. My mom and I accepted this challenge together.
We are having a ladies Christmas dinner at our church next week. We were asked to decorate a table. I had no idea what we were going to do.
Our idea started coming together and we went and bought supplies crossing our fingers and toes that this was going to work.
My procrastinating on the project had to come to an end so today I began to pull it together. Here are a few pictures of our set up for next week. I must say I'm pretty excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment